We are one of the largest UK suppliers of Woven Polypropylene, with 50 years’ experience supplying over 12 million sacks per year. We keep a large range of stock sizes and quantities in house at our Liverpool facility, from which we are able to handle almost any enquiry, with quick despatch times for standard products.
Woven polypropylene sacks are a lightweight, breathable packaging solution which enables the flow of air circulation, while simultaneously being rip-resistant and durable. These properties make woven polypropylene an incredibly versatile packaging solution, however it is especially suited to storing agricultural, farming and construction materials.
Coated woven polypropylene bags, also known as laminated bags, come with an external polythene coating on top of the woven pp fabric. This prevents moisture getting in or contents leaking out. They are ideal for moisture sensitive, hazardous or expensive products, where the highest degree of product protection is required. The coating also provides an excellent surface for printing which makes coated bags an excellent choice when presentation is critical.
Typical applications include: Food ingredients, animal feed, chemicals and agricultural seed.
- 30 micron coating provides an excellent surface for print presentation and additional product protection.
- For hazardous chemicals we are able to offer a UN approved sack
- Available in range of sizes and fabric weights from stock.
- We can source almost any other size specific to customer requirements.
- For hazardous chemicals we are able to offer a UN approved sack.
We have a range of products to suit any budget, simply fill in the enquiry form above or call 0151 934 1250 to speak directly to one of our sales advisors. Alternatively see our catalogue under the 'product catalogue' tab.