Reusable kerbside recycling bag perfect for the storage and disposal of household recycling waste. Made from heavy duty woven polypropylene fabric, the bag is highly durable and will not rip when filled with sharp items such as glass, tin and plastics.
Choose from two bag options:
- Blue Recycling Bag with Lid (40L + 60L) - Equipped with a lid and Velcro closure waste can be sealed inside the bag. The carry handles make transporting waste easy and the tipping handle aids emptying. The bag is non intrusive and fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Green Open Top Recycling Bag (90L + 120L) - With two carry handles and a tipping handle located at the base of the bag, this heavy duty bag makes the transportation of bulkier recycling items easier to transport and dispose of.
Reusable recycling bags are the same specification as those supplied by councils and can be used multiple times. Cubed in shape, they fold easily and don’t take up valuable kitchen space. Some woven pp fabrics can deteriorate when in prolonged contact with sunlight, however this bag has been treated with a UV stabiliser, so is protected from UV damage should you decide to leave it outside. To clean, simply wipe down the bag with a damp cloth.
Looking for large quantity or bespoke kerbside recycling bags?
We have supplied bespoke kerbside bags to councils and organisations throughout the UK for over 20 years and are proud to be listed as approved suppliers on a range of public sector purchasing frameworks. These include: YPO Recycling Products Framework, ESPO 860 Framework, Warrington Framework for kerbside bags, Scotland Excel Framework for lot 3 kerbside boxes and reusable sacks and The Essex Procurement Hub for reusable kerbside recycling sacks.
Kerbside recycling bags are reusable for many years and are very cost effective compared to bins and boxes. They can be easily incorporated into any kerbside or garden waste recycling programme and are ideal for hard to access properties such as flats and terraced houses.
We are able to supply kerbside bags with the following features -
- High quality print - to display logos and instructions for use in up to 3 colours
- Weighted bases – This provides extra stability especially during severe weather
- Closing lids – Bags can be sealed with a Velcro fastening to prevent contents from escaping
- Internal dividers – Bag can be split internally to allow for multi recycling
- Printed – Bags can be printed with council/company logos and instructions for use in up to three colours
- BOPP/Laminated - Laminated bags consist of an outer BOPP printed film and a layer of lamination along with an internal layer of woven pp. This construction allows for bags to be gravure printed – a high quality printing service that offers excellent photographic presentation
- Lifting loops/ Carry Handles – Webbed carrying and tipping handles allow for easy transportation and emptying
- Coloured Fabric - Bags can be supplied in varying colours and strengths
We have a range of products to suit any budget, simply fill in the enquiry form above or call 0151 934 1250 to speak directly to one of our sales advisors. Alternatively see our catalogue under the 'product catalogue' tab.